Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I am taking a break from packing for our trip to Washington tomorrow.  I am so excited to see my family!  I pray that you all have a very Merry Christmas!  Make sure you let your loved ones know how much you care about them and how valuable they are.  Set aside your differences (if you have any) and forgive offenses.  Start the new year fresh.  Life is just too short to hold onto grudges. 

It's been well over a month since I've written a blog post.  It feels strange to have gone this long without writing.  I got the flu in the first week of November, which turned into a lung infection and bronchitis, and I was in bed for 2 1/2 weeks.  It was the sickest I've ever been in my life.  It took another couple weeks after that for me to finally feel back to normal.  Then I had to catch up on all of the things I couldn't do when I was sick.  I'm still trying to catch up!  I'm very much looking forward to our vacation, and to relaxing.

I have much on my heart to share with you, but I also have to finish packing.  : )  So, I will save my thoughts for another time.  This time it won't be so long in between.  Until then...take care of yourself, love one another, pray for one another, and enjoy the Christmas season to the fullest!  Jesus came so that we could have life, and have it more abundantly.  I pray His most abundant blessings on each and every one of you.

Love,

Tracie

1 comment: