Monday, April 27, 2009

My Kids Crack Me Up!

Here are a few reasons why my kids have been making me laugh:

~ Sarah gave me her water bottle and said, "Momma, have garbage." Hailey says to her, "Oh no, no, no Sarah! That's recycling!"

~ About once a week Hailey says, "Ok, I'm done with this state. Let's go back to my state now." (We just moved from WA to VA about 5 months ago.)

~ I put a long sundress on yesterday and when Sarah turned around, she looked up at me in awe, then at the dress, reached her little hand forward to touch it and whispered up to me, "Princess." (Can you tell I don't dress up much?)

~ When Hailey saw what Sarah was wearing today she said, "But moooom, I wanted Sarah to wear a matching dress with me." I told her that Sarah didn't have a dress that matched hers and she said, "Well, that just really let me down. Whatever (attitude interjected here.)"

~ Hailey insists on pulling her pants, shorts, or whatever it is way up high like Erkel. Of course, she has no idea who Erkel is, but it's driving me crazy! It's like she prefers to have a wedgie all the time, even though she's constantly complaining that, "Mommy, my underwear's sticking!" Like, get a clue! : )

~ Sarah loves to run into the room, throw her hands up and yell, "Ta-da!" Where she learned this, I have no idea, but it's so darn cute!

~ Hailey asked me the other day, "Mom, can we only talk about butts at home?" Guess what my answer was.

What have your kids been saying? Have a great day everyone!

No comments: